Join our company
Trophy Games is growing and we are always on the lookout for outstanding new talent.
Trophy Games is a fast-growing game company who develops computer games. We are searching for a Unity Developer for our new production, which will be centered around esports. You will be responsible for developing the user interface together with our designers and an off-site company. You will be working closely with the chief game designer, and have a huge impact on the areas and procedures we decide on, as well as the elements of the game.
The online computer games industry is fast paced and ever changing, but currently the Trophy Games new Unity Developer will be:
- working directly with the Product Owner reporting directly to him,
- building the frontend to our new game, based on our existing framework and new designs.
- integrating in-house tools components and 3rd party plugins,
- optimizing and bug fixing existing code base and
- working on future releases.
- General coding ability
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- Unity experience, including;
- Understanding of mixed 2D and 3D elements
- Implementation of 2D and 3D designs
- Implementation of transitions and effects, such as flips, swipes, and particle systems
- Understanding of client/server data calls
- Understanding of optimization for mobile
- All nationalities
- Not allergic to dogs
- A central office location in Copenhagen, Strøget (Frederiksberggade 15).
- Fun and challenging tasks and room for personal professional development.
- A lot of social activities at the office like travelling, parties, pool table and VR.
- A relaxed work environment where people develop and aren’t afraid of making mistakes.
Questions about the position, which is full-time and on site, can be directed to Søren Gleie (email@example.com / +45 30517043).
Application deadline is October 1st.